When The Last Tree Has Been Cut Down | Wood Sign
Shop with ease. Free returns and free shipping
This phrase seems to have been crafted in relatively modern times and thus does not have the deep historical resonance provided by age. The Oxford Dictionary of Proverbs (2009) simply stated that it was a “Native American saying”. The earliest example given in the reference was dated 1983 and appeared in the book “America Born and Reborn” by H. Wasserman, who labelled it an “Osage saying”. Even though it's exact origin is not known, it is one of the most powerful quotes regarding our Mother Earth and her limited resources.
- Dimensions are: 18" wide by 24" tall.
- Background is white
- Lettering is black
- Design is silk screened onto painted MDF
- Framed with stained pine wood
- Multiple frame colors available. Select from options above.
- Keyhole hanger is set into the back for flush and easy hanging
Here are some more details about our free shipping:
- Free shipping to Canada & the United States
- All shipments are shipped via Canpar OR Canada Post/USPS. If you have a preference please let us know in the 'notes' section at checkout!
- All shipments are shipped with tracking. A tracking number will be sent to you once we ship your order. Make sure you leave an active email at checkout to receive these updates!
- Orders are processed and shipped within 10 business days after purchase.
- Shipping times to Canadian addresses usually take 3-7 business days depending on where you are located.
- Shipping times to US addresses usually take 14 business days.
How do returns work?
That's it... there's no fine print.